15.6.14

| Dining | The Principal, HK


^ Amuse Bouches


^ Street Food - Bun and taco. 
^ Black truffle roll. 
^ Sea - Uni with caviar, sea cress, and quinoa.
^ Flower crab, leek, chive and horseradish snow.
^ Wagyu, burnt onion, water cress and maxim potato.
^ Violet ice cream, rose meringue with goat's yogurt.
^ Brown butter, praline, sweet potato ice cream.

What better way to find comfort than in food on a Sunday night? 
Last weekend while I traveled to Hong Kong, my pro-foodie friend brought me to this lovely Michelin Star restaurant. There are two sets you get to choose from, I had the Excursion and here are some of the dishes that I find myself reminiscing the most. 
If I get to pick my favorite, I would say the violet ice cream with goat's yogurt! At first I was quite reluctant to the goat's yogurt part, but as it turned out, the flavours just really complement each others! Overall is a nice experience and the atmosphere is very relaxed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © state of heart