3.7.14

Last Night


 Top: Zara. Jean shorts: AllSaints. Boots: Acne Studios.
Bag: CĂ©line. Accessories: Valentino, and Kurt Geiger. 

Highlight of this outfit: say hi to my little blue ankle boots, peeps! I'm very in love with it to the point that I would even wear it in this heat! As we all know, this it again, the time of the year to go extravagant on wardrobe investment. Either looking for your fashion statement for summer, or catch up on the items you've missed (which are most probably on sales now). At first I really wasn't sure about this colour as in the back of my head I thought it might not go with a lot of things. But hey, it worked out very well can't we all agree? I like the grungy feel to it and at the same time turn the outfit up a notch with the dashing blue.







No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © state of heart