19.8.14

The Forever Pieces



Without further delay, may I introduce you to my selection of go-with-everything wardrobe essentials. This is my kind of look when I am slacking! A.k.a. one of those days when you have your mind wrapped on some other things (but deep down we still want to look dapper!). Simply throw on a plain t-shirt and your favorite pair of jeans. Earn extra point to match the outfit with loafers and a touch of never-go-out-of-style accessories .These items are flattering on almost everyone! 

8 comments:

  1. Vita fede手環好像很紅,我也喜歡⋯在等shopbop折扣⋯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vita Fede的飾品火紅了好一陣子,很多名人都有拿它來和其他飾品和手錶來Mix & Match!

      Delete
  2. Vita手環玫瑰金好看,我買了剛剛收到質感很看,看到你也推薦很開心⋯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 終於找到同好了~ 最近也好迷玫瑰金!

      Delete
  3. Hey! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, click my post to learn what it's all about.
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello beautiful! Thanks for nominating me for the Liebster Award! :>
      I will get onto it ASAP! Much love. x

      Delete
  4. This is such a fantastic look!! Absolutely love the elegant vibe. :)

    New Lace Dress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you love it, sweetie. xxx

      Delete

copyright © state of heart